Website Fino Ristorante
Full time dishwasher. Wednesday to Sunday 3:30pm to 11:30pm
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons.
-Scrape, rinse, and load dishes and utensils into dish machine
-Wash and sanitize all pans, utensils, and dishes
-Clean, sanitize, and maintain dish machine
-Unload dishes and utensils from dish machine and organize them properly
-Empty trash containers regularly
-Maintain a clean work area and kitchen by sweeping and mopping as needed
-Perform additional cleaning duties as requested
-Clean food prep stations and equipment
Restaurant or customer service experience preferred
Ability to obtain and maintain a food handler certification card
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to do the following:
· Stand and walk for long periods of time.
· Lift and move up to 50 pounds.
· Must be able to stand continuously throughout an 8 hour shift
· Ability to lift and Carry up to 50 pounds.
· Comfortable bending, climbing, reaching, stooping, and moving quickly.
· Ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
· Working knowledge of sanitation.
· Must be fully Covid-19 vaccination and show record of vaccination. Mask wearing while working is mandatory at this time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a colleague encounters while performing the essential functions on this job. The environment is a fast pace and at times very demanding. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud.
To apply for this job email your details to finoristoranteSF@aol.com